Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Ashville: Someday We Will Meet

Kate's Date with Ashville



While scrolling around the internet recently I came across a quirky traveling blog by a young lady named Kate.  The blog called Adventurous Kate chronicles the travels of Kate, mostly traveling solo around the world.

First of all, I do appreciate her introduction of herself and giving great information about safety for women traveling by themselves.  That is a reality when traveling abroad that should always be on the forefront of one's mind.

I was especially intrigued by the article 14 Reasons Why I am Smitten with Ashville, North Carolina.
I like when someone gets into the nooks and crannies of a town; more of the off the beaten path.
Overall, I do anticipate a trip to Ashville mainly because of Biltmore; the largest estate of the Vanderbilt's.  I am fan of great estates from the Gilded Era.  This one is like Disneyland for me.

There are some listings for great places to eat and shop that I will definitely make a note of when I make my visit down south.

Note: I have attempted for 3 days to leave a message on this page and even created an IT ticket but to no avail there is no way to leave a post.  I have emailed Kate.  She might not be aware of it. I feel it is necessary to support and encourage fellow bloggers around you.

Update: A page was put up this morning stating one cannot make a guest post.  That is really funny and kinda weird seeing how there are posts from other people.  The only way I can figure is she is apart of a class or a group that only post amongst themselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment